Self-lubricating bushings are utilized when the bearing must run without lubricant or with a minimal amount of lubricant. When this film comes into direct contact with the moving parts, it protects and lubricates the mating components, extending the bearing’s service life and increasing its reliability.
Zhejiang Bushing MFG Co., Ltd. was established in 2006 to manufacture bushings. A specialty of Bushing MFG is the manufacture of oil-free bearings for a wide range of materials such as bronze and Brass and plastic, composite, and other iron-based materials.
Bushing MFG Producers of Self-Lubricating
When you require dependable, maintenance-free bearings that can withstand the rigors of industrial environments, you can rely on Bushing MFG to provide innovative solutions that will keep your equipment running efficiently for longer periods of time—across a wide range of uses and applications, including but not limited to.
Oil Bushing MFG provides self-lubricating bearing products for a wide range of industries. It has been exporting parts to more than 30 countries in Europe and the Americas since 2006.
The oil-free bearing sector is the most trusted self-lubricating bearings producer, with over 15 years of thorough development in this field. In addition to PTFE and Polymer, Bronze, Graphite, Sintered, and Flanged Bushings are also available. TSI-16949, ISO 9001-2015, RoHS, SGS, TUV, and other well-respected organizations rely on our team of highly qualified engineers to develop bushings that meet the highest quality requirements.
Their wide selection of self-lubricating bearings gives you the following advantages:
- There isn’t any more gasoline supply.
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- Savings on bearing operations
- Streamlined mechanical and architectural design
- Grease or oil is not necessary.
- Thermal range 230oC to 815oC; both dry and submerged operation
- Reduced frictional resistance
- Resistant to chemical agents
- Plastics, for example, outperform all other materials.
- Approved by the Food and Drug Administration
BUSHING MFG features
- Improve performance while also extending service life
- High shock load capacity and superior wear resistance enable equipment to operate for longer periods of time, while low friction qualities reduce power losses and allow for increased equipment performance.
- Costs should be reduced.
- Surface solutions from MFG remove the need for hardening and machining grease pathways, while also conserving space and weight, resulting in a more straightforward assembly process overall.
- CoP should be improved (Coefficient of Performance)
- Lubrication is not required because the coefficients of friction are low, which allows for smooth operation while lowering the amount of wear and extending the service life.
- Environmental Impact is reduced.
- Bushing MFG surface solutions are greaseless and lead-free, allowing them to comply with increasingly stringent environmental rules that aim to limit the use of hazardous elements in electrical and electronic devices.
- It is dependable in any condition and for any application.
- In order to drastically reduce, mitigate, and even prevent downtime, our self-lubricating surface engineering solutions for industrial applications are specially built to fit the needs of a wide range of industrial applications.
- Bushing MFG has the solution to every moving component that gives your baby comfort
- Bushing MFG bearings save money on shafts because they don’t need to be hardened or machined to make grease paths. One-piece structure saves space and weight while making assembly a breeze.
High wear resistance, Low friction
While lubrication is not required, low coefficients of friction reduce wear and lengthen the service life of the components. During startup, stick-slip or “stiction” is eliminated due to low friction.
These bearings are self-lubricating, making them perfect for applications requiring long bearing life without constant maintenance, as well as working conditions where lubrication is insufficient or non-existent.
The EU’s RoHS legislation prohibiting the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices requires manufacturers to use greaseless, lead-free MFG bearings.
Service to customers
Fast turnaround and on-time delivery are ensured by Bushing MFG’s adaptable manufacturing platform and large supply network. Local application engineering and technical assistance are also available to our customers.
You Have Found Your Complete Bearing Solution Bushing MFG offers a complete array of plain bearing solutions to fulfill the most demanding bearing requirements found everywhere on the planet. We manufacture a variety of bearings, including metal-polymer bearings, engineered plastics bearings, fiber reinforced composite bearings, metal & bimetal bearings, as well as supporting assemblies, bushing blocks, and thrust plates.
Our Foot Prints
The global footprint of Bushing MFG comprises manufacturing, sales, service, and support facilities located throughout the world. Because of our extensive network of resources and knowledge, we are able to respond quickly to your bearing demands no matter where you conduct business
In addition to making oil bearings, Bushing MFG also makes self-lubricating
solutions for customers worldwide. Bushing MFG is a one-stop shop for all of your plain sleeve bearing orders, whether you want them made for you or someone else. People who buy or sell things can always get what they want from us.